The Union Public Service Commission is a constitutional body having the constitutional obligation to recruit group B Officers for the all India services like IAS, IPS, IFOS, Central Civil Services, and other services like Indian Engineering Services, Indian Economic Services, Combined defense services, etc.,.. Of all the exams. Civil Service Exams are the most premier and famous examination.
Lambda Career Institute has created a niche in coaching aspirants for UPSC examinations.
CSE – Categories
The Civil service exam is conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)
Phase 2: Civil Services (Mains) Examination (Descriptive Type)
Phase 3: Personal Interview (Personality Test)
- A citizen of India
- All candidates must have as a minimum one of the following educational qualifications:
- A degree from a Central, State or Deemed university
- A degree received through correspondence or distance education
- A degree from an open university
- A qualification recognized by the Government of India as being equivalent to one of the above
- 3A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on August 1 of the year of examination. For OBC the upper age limit is 35, and for SC and ST the limit is 37 years.